1. Dad in hospital for his third surgery in four months, this one for a hernia caused by the other two.
2. It’s only been THREE MONTHS since I broke my ankle, not four as I’d originally thought. This means I have another month, minimum, before I can go back to gymnastics…and begging Dr. Ryan tomorrow won’t help.
3. I had to take down the greatest interview ever because the subject was told it violated a policy. Free speech…not for the win. (I was tempted to leave it up anyway but that would just be mean, rather than Sticking It To The Man).
4. We discussed sexual harassment/rape culture in sex ed the other day. EVERY girl had a personal example. It doesn’t surprise me, but it’s really depressing.
5. The Olympics are over. I love the Olympics.