Things That Are Bugging Me, Some of Which Have Much More Global Importance, In No Particular Order
1. The all out GOP assault on women, and the fact that no one–even Obama–seems to give a shit. (yes, of course YOU care. I’m not talking about YOU. And you’re so pretty!)
2. The fact that the pope currently up for sainthood covered up child molestation. I just cannot even DEAL with the Catholic Church anymore. Not that we’ve had a lot of previous dealings.
3. The rather disgusting fact that we are STILL debating whose fault it is if someone is raped. Let me break it down for you: no matter how you are dressed, what you’ve been drinking, who you’ve been hanging with, where you’ve been, what your past sexual history is, etc, your only risk factor for rape is…wait for it….THE PRESENCE OF A RAPIST. I know, unbelievable, right?
4. The equally disgusting fact that there are a ton of FB stats that begin “I’m not a racist but…” or “I’m not a sexist but…” and go on to be completely racist and/or sexist.
5. The ankle. Still hurts. The jumping. Will not happen until NOVEMBER AT THE EARLIEST.
6. I am all Health At Every Size and Fat Acceptance but I hate the fact that I’ve gained weight over the course of these two surgeries. Hate. It.
7. Also, our wifi sucks and therefore I cannot watch Hulu OR Netflix streaming. On a related note, I am almost finished with season four of the Gilmore Girls.
8. Some of my favorite neighbors are moving. I hate it when people move.