1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
An actual job with a quickbooks paycheck deposit and a desk and a nameplate.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Here’s what I wrote for 2011:
No idea what I resolved, so I’m gonna go with no.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Sadly no. Somebody have a baby!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
More money, a place of my own. A puppy! and a baby, but not quite yet.
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May 17th, the day of my second major ankle surgery. And maybe Dec 4, when we celebrated my minister/mentor.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making the youth group I run my own–great attendance, good activities. I am doing a good job and I love it. Oh, and arranging to transfer to Goddard.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not being gentle enough, and being lazy.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
AHHAHHAHAA. Yes. Two ankle surgeries, one of which failed completely. And the back spasm thing.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
iPhone 4S. So much love.
12. Where did most of your money go?
13. What did you get really excited about?
My new job, summer vacation, Rafael visitng.
14. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Oh I don’t know! maybe the Swimming Song by Loudon Wainwright.
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
– happier or sadder? a little sadder in some ways, a little happier than others.
– thinner or fatter? Fatter,THANKS ANKLE.
– richer or poorer? a bit richer, relatively speaking.
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
18. How did you spend Christmas?
popening presents and then sulking.
19. What was your favorite TV program?
Breaking Bad, parks and Rec.
20. What were your favorite books of the year?
Oh god. Way too many to list. i read a lot of stuff I loved this year. Maybe I will do a full blog this year.
21. What was your favorite music from this year?
22. What were your favorite films of the year?
Bridesmaids! and did Toy Story 3 come out this year?
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
26. Indian food and cake.
24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
no surgery, less stress at home.
25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Um. I dont even know what this means.
26. What kept you sane?
27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
Gotta think about this one too…